Wasatch County Liner
County: Wasatch
Peak elevation: 10,840'
One way hiking distance: 1/3 mile
Elevation gain: 300'
Date hiked: July 7, 2007
Erika, Sophie and I hiked this little pooper scoop county high point on our way to an overnight backpacking trip to Ibantik Lake. I had the coordinates of the high point in my GPS, so we just pulled off the side of the road along the Mirror Lake Highway, just past Mirror Lake, where I thought we should start hiking, and up we went. It only took about an hour tops. The camping at Ibantik Lake was a fun trip. We actually camped at Meadow Lake, just a mile or so north of Ibantik. We started hiking at Trial Lake, then went past Wall Lake, through the Notch, past Ibantik and then we stayed overnight at Meadow. We had the whole lake to ourselves.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Wasatch County Liner
Posted by Will Radford at 12:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment